Sunday, September 22, 2019

I get Knockaround, but I get up again...

"Disclaimer: I received A pair of Knockaround Premium Sport to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!"




What's up Everybody? It's Ben and I'm back talking about the new Knockaround Premium Sport shades I've been trying out for the last month or so. I've reviewed Knockaround before and I really like the stuff they are putting out. Great quality, great designs, and a great prices. Notice I didn't say good, yeah theses are better than good.


The big difference between the Premium and the Sport are the rubber pieces on the nose to help hold them in place. The regular Premiums worked well, but the Sports really stayed in place.
rubber on the nose


The frames are super light and fit my head well, so if your head is shaped like mine they will fit really nice. Side vision is good and the lenses are rated UV400 and polarized. I've worn the premium and the Fast Lanes, and the premium are definitely my favorite frame style, it's a very classic frame.


I'm not sure what else I can say that I haven't already, so if  you would like to read one of my older posts go for it.

My Fast Lanes  review or my Premium  review.

If your wondering what happened to my old Knockaround's ask my family, they "borrowed" them. You can use BIBRAVEKNOCKS3 for 20% off your order for a little while longer (like the beginning of October) to get a pair for yourself.


As always, thanks for reading and give me a follow on social InstaTwitterYoutube, or IGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment