Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Be Seen! Be Safe!

Hello again dear readers! Ben here, back with another episode of Run, Bigfoot, Run and today we are talking about safety. As a sometimes instructor, I always stress the importance of wearing reflective clothing, bright or white is not good enough. When I go out for early morning runs before the sun comes up I'm wearing something reflective, and a headlamp. I'm amazed at the number of people that are in all black or just a white shirt and think that's enough. It's a good way to get hit.

 As a BibRave Pro, I sometimes get to test products and offer a review or chat them up on the social channels. I recently received some Brilliant Reflective strips to test and here are my thoughts. Being a Pro with BibRave does not influence my decisions and if you want to learn more about BibRave visit www.bibrave.com.
Don't hold the iron up to your face to see if it's hot. 

So Brilliant Strips are super easy to apply. Simply remove the backing and apply them wherever you feel the need to be seen. Included on the packaging is a front/back image of the best places to put them. Or you can iron them on. I used the iron on strips in my testing and they held on tight, and were super easy to put on. Simply get your iron hot, they provide the temps that work best, place the strips where you want them and cover with a paper towel. I used 2 towels on top of each other and it worked fine. Press down for 30-40 seconds and BOOM, you will shine like a rock star at the Grammies!

If only I ironed everything as well as this.
Once your done, peel off the protective plastic and your reflective. The photo at the top of the page is taken with the flash on my phone so they certainly are bright.

If you want more information, or want to order your own go to Brilliant Reflective and pick up some for yourself. You can get single packs of one color or multi packs.

You can also follow Brilliant on Instagram or Twitter with the handles below.

Insta: @brilliant_reflective
Twitter:@brilliant_safe


As always, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you hear again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment