Sunday, July 1, 2018

Keep it Shady!

As a Bib Rave Pro I was sent a pair of Shady Rays to test and promote. For more information on becoming a Bib Rave Pro and to read and write race reviews, go to Bib Rave

What is up everybody? I was recently selected to test out some sunglasses from Shady Rays and they did not disappoint. Shady Rays is a smaller company bringing you a multitude of styles and price points. I have a problem with losing or breaking my shades so I like to find a decent product for a good price.  Another facet of the company I can get behind is a portion of the proceeds from every pair sold goes to Feeding America. I like and support companies that offer a good product and help those in need.

I selected the Signature Series Emerald Ice Polarized for my pair. Being a kid of the 80's, I love the classic 'Wayfarer' style frames and mirrored lenses. Plus the frames are clear, so maybe I won't get tan lines on the side of my face. The glasses themselves are light weight and fit my face. I wore them during a recent half marathon and they didn't bounce or fog up. Pretty much, where you put them is where they are staying. 


The hinges are metal and snug, which I like. It doesn't feel like they're going to stretch out and fall off. Another good thing is the lost of broken warranty. If you lose or damage your shades,  Shady Rays will replace them for up to 2 pairs of the same style. I cannot think of another company that will replace glasses if they are lost. As far as cleaning the lenses, they come will a soft case for storing and wiping them off. I have used my shirt on occasion and have not had any problems. I still think you should stick with the cloth. 
Full sun/ all Shady

Over all, I've been pleased with my Shady Rays, and plan on getting another pair to switch up things once in awhile.

Thanks for reading and remember to lace up and get outside!


If you want to check out Shady Rays go here. Use code BIBRAVE and get 50% of 2 pairs for a limited time!

Follow me on Twitter or Insta @bwachter70

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture through the lenses! Really shows how great they are!

    ReplyDelete