Monday, September 24, 2018

Can You See me Now?

"Disclaimer: I received a Brilliant Reflective Family Pack to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"


What's up everybody, Ben here and I'm back with Brilliant Reflective and their new family pack to help stay safe and be seen when you're out late. Or even when you are out early. Being a 'before the sun rises' runner, I started using Brilliant Reflective in the late Winter, early Spring on my shorts and shirts to add some reflection to my clothes. Most men's clothing is either black or grey so something that will help me be seen besides my headlamp is welcome.


This time around we had the Family stick on pack. This was a precut sheet of fun shapes you could apply to almost anything. My daughter put several on her bike helmet and it really stands out now. The shapes were easy to take out and are super sticky so they have really stayed in place.

 

Not much has changed with the iron on strips. Several of my shirts have them from the Spring so I know they last, however I have one pair of shorts they will not stick to.

It's better to be seen!
Light's Out!
For some reason, my Salomon shorts and the iron on strips do not like each other. I will apply them, but they only stay of about 3 or 4 washes. I'm thinking it's the fabric as all of my other applications on different shirts and shorts are still going strong, even six months later.

This is still on from the Spring!

The iron on strips are super easy to apply. Just place them where you need them and place your iron on top for about 40 seconds. I fold a paper towel in half and put it over top, per the instructions. Super easy to use and super easy to apply. Brilliant Reflective have produced a simple product that works well and does the job it's intended for.

Here's the video I made a few weeks ago on how to apply the iron on strips.




Anyway thanks for reading and watching, and go to Brilliant Reflective to get your own! Use code BRILLIANTBR for 25% off a little while longer and BE SEEN!


You can follow me on Twitter and Insta 

No comments:

Post a Comment