Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I'm in the Buff!!!

The Do Rag


"Disclaimer: I received an Original Buff to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"


What's up everybody, Ben here with a review of a great product, from Buff, the new Original Buff. I've been wearing Buff products for about 6 years now, so much I wear them more than hats! They are the perfect thing in the summer when it's hot and sweat is dripping down in your eyes. In the winter I will twist it and wear it like a stocking cap. So if these are the Original Buff what's new and different?
Blind Chicken


First up is the 4 way stretch. The new materials make Buff even easier to twist and turn to fit on your head. The stretch fabric conforms to your head nicely and allows the fabric to breathe and absorb sweat while keeping you cool.


The inside-out Man Bun


Second is the fabric itself. Each Buff Original is made from 2 reclaimed water bottles that have been taken from the ocean or landfills. I love the fact that Buff is doing this and would love to see more companies get involved in using reclaimed materials.


The Stocking Cap


Thirdly, wow that's actually a word. My auto-correct didn't flag it. Well, thirdly what hasn't changed? They're still UPF 50 protection, they can still be worn 12 ways, and they still have that great seamless construction.




The Hood
The Balaclava
The Facemask



Of course my personal favorite is the Headband. It gives you good venting in the summer and doubling up the Buff absorbs even more.
The headband

Well thanks for reading about Buff and why I love them. To get your own click IN THE BUFF


If you want to give me a follow on Twitter or Insta @bwachter

You can also check out my YouTube Channel Run Bigfoot Run below. Subscribe for videos and more!


https://youtu.be/EXw9NxgVMj4

No comments:

Post a Comment