Thursday, February 22, 2018

Chafe Free, it's the Only Way to Be


So I'm a sweaty person when I run. During the summer I go shirtless and my shoes are usually soaked by the end of it. It's gross but it's the way it is. I have used a stick anti-chafe solution before and it never worked that well. You know the scream you let out when the shower water hits your chafe.

"Disclaimer: I received pjuractive 2Skin to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"


Bottle 
So 2skin is a gel. It comes in a bottles or moistened towelettes. I have the towels in my gear bag for racecations so I haven't used them yet. I was also sent a travel sized bottle that will come in handy.

2skin is colorless and odorless, so if you get into a battle of wits best stick with the iocane powder.
I've used this with three different pairs of shorts and have had no issues with stains or discoloring so we're good there. After applying just wash with soap and water and your good to go. When I first received 2skin I was in my car and put some on my hands. 

DON'T DO THAT!
It's slick.

As far as runs, I have tested on runs from 7 miles to 18 miles and in various temps, from freezing to 60+.
2skin has held up and I have not needed to reapply during my run. I'm not sure how I would apply more during a run, but where there's a will there's a way.

At the most just a squirt in my hand is sufficient enough to provide coverage to the places that tend to chafe but your needs may differ.

So I have to give 2skin a big 2 thumbs up, this is a great product and I look forward to a chaff free summer this year, and many years to come.

Lace up and get out....

Ben

If you want to check out the website, click here





No comments:

Post a Comment